The 2021 Awards Book together with the 2021 Annual Reports can be downloaded here:
CIfA 2021 Award for Architecture
The following projects received Awards and Commendations for Architecture at the awards function held on 17 November 2021 at the Annual Year End Street function. The Awards were presented by the CIfA President, Nicola Irving (Awards Convener) and Christopher Knight, Technical Marketing Officer at Safal Steel.
- Upper Wheelan House – Douglas and Co Architects
- Kogelberg Tourist Accommodation – KLG Architects
- Herschel Atrium Extension – KLG Architects
- Watson Cottage – KLG Architects
- Private Gymnasium Pavilion – Malan Vorster
- House Campbell – Michael Lumby Architect
- New Church for Christ Church – Noero Architects
- House Ferreira – Pinard Architecture
- Buffelsdrift – SAOTA and Jaco Booyens
- 250 Buitengracht Street – Team Architects
- Garden Studio – Mark Thomas Architect
- Botha’s Halte Primary School – Meyer & Associates
- Moya Meaker Winery – Onyx Architects
- Gorgeous George Hotel – Urbane Citizen
The above projects will now be submitted for national adjudication to become eligible for a SAIA Award of Merit 2022 and a SAIA Award for Excellence 2022.
Photographs of the awarded buildings and awards’ function will soon be uploaded to CIfA’s website (www.cifa.org.za) and CIfA’s Facebook page.