Dear CIfA Member & Members of the other SAIA Regional Institutes,
With reference to the CIfA 2021 Award for Architecture Call for Entries (circulated 22 April 2021), the CIfA Management Committee took the decision to change the format of the submissions.
All entries must now be submitted electronically via the awards portal. No late entries or paper entries will be accepted.
Category A – CLICK HERE TO ENTER
- a new building or group of buildings;
- a work of technological importance;
- the conservation, restoration and/or rehabilitation (refurbishment) of existing buildings, historic precincts or areas.
Category B – CLICK HERE TO ENTER
- a work of social importance, other than a building, for which the member or architectural practice was appointed as the architect;
- research in the field of architecture.
Entry deadline: 7 June 2021
All relevant documentation is attached below;