To run a financially sustainable architectural firm you need to put a lot of effort into monitoring and measuring every aspect of the business. Or do you?? Learn how to minimize the burden of admin and exploit practice management tools to your advantage.
- Explore why architects prefer creating to admin
- Identify the key indicators for success, and jettison the rest
- Live demonstration of SAIA Fee Calculator & Fresh Projects practice management tool
- Are architects being relegated to merely the providers of digital models generated as a Project Participant using a BIM Software Tool?
- Why have architects been displaced from their traditional role?
- Do architects need to re-position or re-invent, or both?
- How does BIM enter this conversation, what is it exactly, and how does it disrupt the status quo?
- How is BIM implemented locally?