Work opportunity at SNAPP Architects. The Western Cape branch is looking for a Professional Architect to join our team in Steenberg Office Park, Constantia.
At SNAPP we are all about collective creativity and deliberate design. We are a small team of dedicated professionals with a wide range of skills in the built environment. We work closely together in everything we do; every job is a team job thus only strong team players need apply.
At SNAPP we believe in developing every individual’s unique talents and will be looking for someone who fits well into the team and brings a unique skill. We have a strong mentoring ethos and continuous learning and development is part of our culture.
The position is demanding and rewarding with a high degree of responsibility.
We are looking for an “all-rounder” with loads of drive and passion. Working in a small team means that you will be involved in all aspects of the business. This means that site supervision, contract management, design, technical detailing and drafting, presentations, invoicing, networking, business development and social media could all be part of your job description.
To be considered, you must:
- Have 10+ years of experience.
- Be registered with SACAP.
- Be proficient in Revit, Photoshop and MS Office.
- Have strong verbal and written skills in English (additional languages would be advantageous).
- Have a valid code B drivers’ licence and own transport.
In addition to the above requirements, preference will be given to applicants who have:
- In depth knowledge of the local government and project processes.
- Extensive experience working on government projects.
- Site supervision experience.
- Contract administration experience.
- Tender and tender pricing experience.
- Report writing experience.
- General management experience.
- Strong technical knowledge.
- Strong design capability.
- Proficiency in SketchUp, Lumion, InDesign and Photoshop.
If you believe you are the right person to join our team, please ensure to send all the below listed documents to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Curriculum Vitae with qualifications.
- SACAP registration certificate.
- Design portfolio with example/s of construction drawings.
- South African ID document.
- Salary expectation.
- Reference letters from previous employer/s.
More info on SNAPP:
You can visit our website (www.snapp.org.za) to see the full range of projects we’ve been involved in and, if you’d like to get to know our team, check out our social media feeds.
#therightperson #thenextsnappy #greatopportunity #designwithpersonality #snapparchitects