Contract: 1 year (renewable)
Location: Cape Town
Start Date: Immediately
Contact information: email@example.com
Additional information: An opportunity to work on local and international prestige projects. Salary package commensurate with capability.
The ideal candidate:
* Two years post graduation experience
* Master’s degree from an accredited institution
* Eligible to register as a Candidate Professional Architect with SACAP
* Strong design sense with well-rounded CAD skills
* Strong proficiency in Archicad 23 – 25 is a prerequisite. The shortlisted candidates will be rigorously tested on this aspect
* Other CAD / Computer skills: Enscape 3d, Autocad, Sketchup, Photoshop, Ms Office applications
* Organised team player with ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced demanding environment
* Must be well spoken with strong presentation and report writing capability
* Willingness to learn and to think outside the box
* Own transport and a valid SA driver’s license an advantage
*Provide assistance to Project Architects on all architectural stages.
*Conduct research based design and reporting
The successful candidate will be required to:
* Develop sketch design drawings into technical drawings
* Produce accurate, clear and understandable technical drawings that conform to professional and international standards
* Do technical / product research and apply it to documentation
* Compile specifications
* Manage and plan production drawings
* Assist the management of Contract Administration (Stage 5)
* Interface with the project team on a regular basis
During the current uncertain Covid 19 period, the successful candidate will be expected to work from home. However, they will be expected to attend weekly check in meetings at the office and attend any in person meetings as required in Cape Town.
Kindly email your CV & portfolio to the indicated email address.
Should you not hear from us within 10 days of submitting your application please consider your application unsuccessful.