ARCHITECT / CANDIDATE ARCHITECT
FC Holm is offering 3-month fixed term contract with the possibility of a permanent position in our offices in George for an architect / candidate architect.
The following requirements apply:
- M.Arch qualification.
- Excellent design skills.
- Excellent verbal and writing skills.
- Must be proficient in both English and Afrikaans.
- Proficiency with SketchUp and other graphic design software.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Must be able to take responsibility and work independently as well as in a team.
The successful applicant will initially be responsible for the following:
- Assist in the development of concept designs and presentation drawings.
- Assist in preparing approval and technical documentation.
- Assist in general information flow to building sites.
In time it will be expected from the successful candidate to assist in the management of the design and documentation of complete projects.
Applications must be sent by mail only.