Engineering Ministries International (EMI) South Africa seeks to employee a Senior Architectural Technologist on a 4-month contract. Details below.
EMI South Africa is looking for an experienced Senior Architectural Technologist / Architect with technical focus to join our team at our Cape Town office.
EMI is a Christian non-profit made up of architects, engineers, surveyors, and construction managers who value Design, Discipleship, and Diversity. Since 1982, our worldwide mission is to develop people, design structures, and construct facilities which serve communities and the Church—facilities like hospitals, schools, water systems, and more.
Together we are designing a world of hope.
The role will primarily be concept design, design development and technical documentation for a significant expansion of a specialist surgical hospital in southern Angola.
Qualifications and Skills:
- B.Tech or equivalent 4-year qualification (minimum)
- SACAP professionally registered
- High degree of competence in Revit & AutoCAD
- Hospital design experience advantageous
- Updated CV
- 3 Contactable references
- Portfolio of representative examples of recent work, including but not limited to design development drawings, technical / construction drawings and specifications, & contract meeting minutes (max 10MB)
- Short essay commenting on personal alignment with EMI South Africa’s mission, vision and core values (please refer to our website: https://emiworld.org/za)
- Minimum of 5 years post professional registration (Required)
- Commensurate with experience
4 month contract, potentially leading to full time employment.
Start date: 1 July 2023
Please submit your application to Human Resources: email@example.com