Ebesa Architects (Pty) Ltd is looking to for a Professional Architectural Technologist to join our team in our Western Cape branch.
We offer the candidate exceptional experience across Work Stages 1 to 6
We are a robust firm that deals with various Architectural typologies, ensuring Architects varied experience.
We require you to be self-motivated and able to work in a team or on your own as the project requires.
We are looking for someone wanting to grow their expertise in managing projects and working with contractors on site.
The candidate needs to be easy to work with and have a good sense of humour.
* Professional Senior Architectural Technologist
* Own transportation required
* Salary will be market related
* Reports to the Directors
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
* The professional will be required to document projects and report directly to the Directors.
* Key areas of focus are
– Documentation & implementation
– Quality Management
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
* National Diploma or B. Tech. degree
* Pr. T Arch/Pr.ST Arch Registration with SACAP;
* Minimum 4-5 years verifiable post registration experience.
* Competent in work stages (1-4)
* Strong production and working drawings skill, detailing, co-ordination of services, good understanding of construction.
TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
* Revit efficient – primary software (Will be tested upon interview)
* AutoCAD – secondary software (Will be tested upon interview)
* SketchUP – secondary software
* MS Office software
* Good verbal & written communication skills
* ISO 9001 exposure (advantageous but not essential)
* Strong administration and planning skills
* Ability to work independently & within a team
* Strong time management
* Willing to go the extra mile and be proficient
Kindly submit your Resume to: email@example.com