Architect with 5-10 Years’ Experience
DK Architects are a dynamic Architectural Practice, based in the Northern Suburbs (Tygervalley area).
We have a vacancy in our Team for an energetic and talented Pr. Arch with 5 – 10 years’ post degree working experience (preferably in Cape Town).
Under current C19 circumstances, you will be expected to work from home, but must be able to work from our office when things return to normal.
Contract and/or Full time employment can be considered, and may eventually lead to shareholding options.
- The successful candidate must have excellent technical skills, problem solving initiative & ability to work in single and multi-disciplinary roles.
- Revit experience and proficiency is essential, with excellent design, detailing and specification writing highly beneficial.
- AutoCAD, Sketchup and other Graphic Software such as Photoshop, CorelDraw experience for quality presentation’s will be an advantage.
- Proven experience in managing multi-disciplinary projects from Stages 1 to 6 will be advantageous.
- Excellent leadership, administrative and communication skills (verbal and writing) in English
- Ability to work pro-actively in an individual and/or as part of a team.
- Understanding and experience of local (Cape Town) DMS By-Laws, LUM & BDM Processes will be an advantage.
- A minimum B.Tech (Snr) or Master of Architectural degree is required.
Salary is negotiable and will be based on ability, experience and performance.
The successful Candidate must be able to commence as soon as possible.
Please email your condensed CV (max. 5 mB), with examples of portfolio work and salary expectation.
If you do not hear back from us within 2 weeks of submitting your CV, please consider your application as unsuccessful.