We have a permanent position available to join our team as a qualified ARCHITECTURAL TECHNOLOGIST.
The following minimum skills are required:
• 5 years+ working experience (Residential, Commercial & Industrial), applications with less experience will also be considered;
• Detail orientated;
• Good working knowledge of AutoCad and Sketchup;
• Experience with Local Authority planning procedures and a thorough understanding of the new SANS 10400 and Building Regulations;
• Ability to manage and prioritise own work load, projects and deadlines;
• Initiative, with the ability to work proactively, independently and as part of a team;
• Proficiency through all stages of a project, from concept to construction drawings, including sketch design, technical documentation and site work;
• Good administration and organisational skills;
• Excellent verbal and communication skills.
Applicants meeting the above criteria are requested to apply by sending their CV and portfolio by email only, digital applications should not exceed 6 MB.
Please take some time to know who we are and what our practice has done. Thank you.