Thembela Kuthi Staffing Solutions
22 Sep 2019
OUR CLIENT IN THE ARCHITECTURAL SPACE IS URGENTLY LOOKING FOR A PROFESSIONAL ARCHITECT / OFFICE MANAGER, WITH THE FOLLOWING:
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- High levels of creativity, imagination and vision.
- 1 – 4 experience in the architect firm
- A keen interest in the built environment and the dedication to see projects to their conclusion.
- Willingness to work long hours, under time and budget pressure.
- Excellent design and drafting skills and proficiency with computer-aided design (CAD).
- Strong mathematical skills.
- A keen eye for the detail of specific tasks, combined with an understanding of how such specifics fit in with the project as a whole.
- Organisational, project management and planning skills, including the ability to juggle multiple tasks.
- An analytical mind with excellent problem-solving ability. Leadership skills as well as the ability to work well within a team of other professionals
- Excellent design, presentation and interpersonal skills; Ability to communicate with all levels of management and clients;
- Must be competent and professional;
- Ability to plan, organize, good follow up skills and control own work effort;
- Must be approachable and presentable (acceptable professional attire);
- Must be punctual and reliable;
- Must be self-motivated and team orientated;
- Must have positive disposition and personality;
- Must be energetic and enthusiastic;
- Must be courteous and helpful at all times;
- Specific Computer Skills:
- Autodesk Revit Architecture 2017 (compulsory)
- AutoCAD o CorelDRAW
- Photoshop, Illustrator, In-Design o Excel – comfort in using and modifying budget templates designed by others as needed, including knowledge of basic and conditional formulas, named values, formatting for presentation and readability, and troubleshooting.
- Ability to check for validity and correct spreadsheet errors.
- Minimum, M Arch Degree (Professional) and 1 to 4 years working experience (in an architectural firm);
- Registration with SACAP, Pr Arch
- Drivers licence and own car (ESSENTIAL)
Please send all applications by email only.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.