We are looking for a young, energetic Professional Architect (Pr Arch) to join our small, but growing, team at our Diep River offices to work on a broad spectrum of projects. The successful candidate should be motivated, hard-working and work well together with others. A flair for good, creative design will also be a big advantage.
Qualifications & Skills Required:
• Relevant tertiary qualification in Architecture
• 2-5 years post-grad working experience
• Registration with SACAP in relevant category
• Proficient in AutoCAD, Sketch-up and the Microsoft Office suite of programmes
• Knowledge of other 3D programmes and Photoshop advantageous
• Good written and verbal skills in English. Similar skills in other local languages an advantage.
• Driver’s licence and own transport will be viewed favourably.
• Good organisational and admin skills.
• Relevant experience in all ambits of the full architectural service preferred from design, presentation and technical documentation through to managing the on-site processes to hand over.
• Relevant experience of Local Authority applications and local by-laws.
The salary offered will be market-related and commensurate with experience.
If the above offer is of interest to you and you tick most / all of the boxes above in terms of requirements, please submit your CV, some examples of your work and a few contactable references as well as your salary expectations to us by email. Please note that we will only contact candidates for interviews who meet our recruiting criteria.