03 Nov 2018
Our small dynamic practice is looking for a motivated Graduate, to assist us with a variety of projects at various workstages.
- The applicant must have a good matric with a 1st or 2nd class pass in their tertiary studies;
- The job is for someone who wants to work in the Southern suburbs, and will find transport to/ from Southern suburbs manageable;
- The practice offers opportunities for learning about design through documentation to completion on a spectrum of project types, including interior installations;
- The ability to work accurately is highly prized, and the candidate must be able to demonstrate this as a skill;
- The office operates on AutoCad, Revit and Sketchup. REVIT proficiency is essential;
- Good architectural presentation skills;
- Working hours are 08h30 to 17h15, Monday to Friday;
- Some overtime work on tight deadlines is expected.
Architectural and Administrative Duties can include:
- General filing;
- Presentations for clients;
- Answering the telephone and taking messages, in a way that presents the office well;
- Making tea/coffee;
- Preparing working drawings, details, schedules, specifications & tender documentation (under guidance);
- Liaising with other professionals (engineers, land-surveyors etc.);
- Being a member of a project team, caring about team progress;
- Ensuring that the clients’ requirements are met properly and timeously is always the first priority.
Salary – applicant to advise expected range
Applicants to email a short CV which MUST include a record of both matric and student results.