Cork & Dublin, Republic of Ireland
13 May 2017
Applications are invited for the position of Senior Project Architects at a leading European Architectural Practice based in The Republic of Ireland. The successful candidate will join an international team working on high profile projects.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Managing Projects Through All Phases, From Concept to Completion
- Prepare and Present Feasibility Reports and Design Proposals.
- Ensure Compliance at All Project Stages with Relevant Local Building Regulations
- Co-Ordinate External and Internal Project Teams and Ensue Timely Issue of Information.
- Contribute to Strategic and Resource Planning and Business Development with Senior Management
- Other Responsibilities as Agreed with Senior Management
Qualifications & Experience:
- B.Arch or Similar Third Level Architectural Qualification
- Candidates Should Have a Minimum Of 10 Years (Post Graduation) Professional Practice Experience in an Architectural Practice
Knowledge & Skills:
- Excellent Project Management, Job-Running and Contract Administration skills
- Proficient in Revit, AutoCAD, Photoshop, SketchUp, MS Office
- Strong Project Design Team Management Skills with Proven Success in Delivering Quality Design on Time and Within Budget
- An Excellent Communicator who is Highly Client Orientated
- Ability to Collaboratively Solve Complex Problems
- Innovative thinker with Strong Visual Skills Who Strives for Architectural Design Excellence
- Self-Motivated and Able to Work Independently
- Accustomed to Working in a Team Environment With Demanding Schedules and Deadlines
Location: Cork and Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Salary: Commensurate with Experience