Cork, Republic of Ireland
13 May 2017
Applications are invited for the position of Architectural Technologists with Autodesk Revit (BIM) Capability at a leading European Architectural Practice based in The Republic of Ireland. The successful candidate will join an international team working on high profile projects.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Preparation of Planning Applications (Building Approval), Tender, And Construction Documentation Including Drawings and Material Specifications
- Work Closely with Project Design Team in Developing Design of Projects
- Ensure Compliance at All Project Stages with Relevant Local Building Regulations
- Preparation and Timely Issue of Drawings and Documents
- Other Responsibilities as Agreed with Senior Management
- Third Level Architectural Technologist Diploma or Equivalent Qualification
Knowledge & Skills:
- Minimum 2 Years’ Experience, In an Architectural Practice Creating Quality Architectural Drawings in Autodesk Revit
- Excellent Organisation Skills
- Proficient AutoCAD, Photoshop, Sketch Up, MS Office and Technical Skills
- At Least Two Years’ Relevant Experience in An Architectural Practice Preferably Working on Medium to Large Scale Projects.
- An Excellent Communicator Who Can Work Effectively and Productively with All Levels of The Organisation.
- Ability to Collaboratively Solve Complex Problems Working Constructively with Internal and External Project Design Team
- Innovative Thinker Who Strives for Architectural and Design Excellence
- Highly Customer Orientated
- Well Organised And Successful in Time Management.
- Self-Motivated and Able to Work Independently.
- Strong Attention to Detail.
- Accustomed to Working in a Team Environment with Demanding Schedules and Deadlines.
Location: Cork, Republic of Ireland
Salary: Commensurate with Experience