We have a 3 – 6 month internship available with the potential of becoming a permanent position.
RAS Architects is a small, new age firm based in the Tyger Valley area, focused on commercial & residential projects. RAS Architects is a small firm experiencing rapid growth.
The position entails the following:
– Working directly alongside the director & principal Architect
– Exposure to all aspects of design, development, tender, construction, site & contract management
– Carrying out 3D and 2D drafting
– Council application drawings and submissions
– Sketchup Pro & Sketchup Layout proficiency required
– AutoCAD / Revit / ArchiCAD skills advantageous
– Adobe Photoshop skills advantageous
– Good sense of design & presentation essential
– Focused & goal driven attitude with a good sense of humour is essential
– Flexible working hours up for discussion
Applications, CVs and Qualifications to please be emailed.
Remuneration to be discussed in line with experience. achievement bonuses up for discussion.