Open City Architecture
082 879 5960
Kenilworth, Cape Town
31 Aug 2017
We are looking for a passionate BAS graduate to join us. Being a small, design oriented practice; OPEN CITY offers a young designer the opportunity to take smaller projects from inception to completion within a 2-year time-frame. We encourage interns to stay on for a 2 year period. You will be part of the entire process, from meetings with clients and presentations to site experience and contract management.
- Passion for making beautiful things
- Excellent AutoCAD, Revit and Photoshop competency
- Excellent working drawing and technical documentation skills
- Good presentation skills
- Initiative, with the ability to work proactively, both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to manage day-to-day running of small projects under supervision
- Fluent spoken and written English.
Subject to experience and relevant qualifications.
As soon as possible