Neil Franks Architecture
14 Feb 2021
Qualifications and Skills:
- Only applicants holding a BArch or MArch degree should consider apply
- 4-5 years’ experience following graduation
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate meaningful post-study experience on a range of project sizes (residential and public), with competency in construction detailing/documentation, site processes and conducting meetings with clients and consultants
- The successful applicant will be required to show maturity and responsibility and capacity for time management and the setting and meeting of deadlines
- Must have experience in managing the on-site process and leading site meetings
- The application must be proficient in AutoCAD and Sketchup, with a moderate level of experience in Revit
- Knowledge of other design software e.g. photoshop and 3D software desirable
- Must be able to communicate well in English, both written and spoken to communicate effectively with clients, consultant team and contractors
- The applicant will report directly to the Principal Architect
Applicants will be invited for an online interview whereafter a short-list of candidates will be required to attend a physical interview which will be conducted in a fully COVID-compliant manner.
Remuneration packages will be based on qualifications & experience.
Applicants should submit a current CV indicating their full work and training/education history, an up-to-date work portfolio and at least three references (with contact details) who will be contacted to verify references and performance.