19 May 2017
Leading Architectural Firm in Cape Town is looking for a young and vibrant Architectural Technician to join their team.
- Candidate should have relevant tertiary qualification with 5 – 10 years working experience.
- Must be fully proficient in Revit.
- Preferable start date is 01 May 2017
- Render technical services under supervision. Assist architects in drawing and technical documentation in respect of housing and other project.
- Evaluate existing standard drawings and procedures to incorporate new technology.
- Produce plans with specifications and submit for evaluation and approval by the relevant authority.
- Compile and submit reports as required.
- Provide inputs to the technical/engineering operational plan.
- Keep up with new technologies and procedures. Research/literature studies on technical engineering technology to improve expertise.
- To liaise with relevant bodies/councils on engineering-related matters. Follow approved programme of development for registration purposes.
In return the company offer a competitive market related salary.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.