Leon Saven Design
Green Point, Cape Town
13 Jul 2018
Reporting to: Owner
About the role: A dynamic firm of architects and designers located in the design district of Cape Town is looking to recruit a Front-Line Office Administrator to join its vibrant team. The incumbent will be responsible to perform a wide range of front line administrative and office support activities to facilitate the efficient operation of the organisation.
Main duties & responsibilities include:
- Basic reception and office management including receiving and directing phone calls, greeting visitors and clients and general maintenance of the office environment
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and the public including obtaining quotations and samples from suppliers where necessary.
- Filing and record keeping for the office and the executives
- PA and organisational duties for the owner including diary management, scheduling, drafting correspondence, data capturing, etc.
- The suitable candidate should possess the following:
Relevant tertiary qualification (office administration or marketing) advantageous but not essential
Previous Office Management/Administration/PA experience required
Basic computer literacy (Microsoft Office Word, Excel and Outlook) is essential; as well as knowledge of operation of standard office equipment
Abilities and skills:
Friendly, outgoing and an individual with a great attitude
Strong organisational skills with a systematic, consistent and structured approach to work
Ability to work and think independently
Ability to work well under pressure and multitask while maintaining excellent attention to detail
Presentable with the ability to interact respectfully and calmly with clients and contractors.
Flexibility, adaptability and ability to use initiative Please email a covering letter and CV to. All applications will be treated confidentially. Closing date for applications is 13 July 2018.