Reporting to: Principal
About the role: A dynamic firm of architects and designers, located in the design district of De Waterkant, Cape Town, with projects in Cape Town and Budapest, is looking to recruit a Front-Line Office Administrator. The incumbent will be responsible for performing a wide range of front-line administrative and office support activities, to facilitate the efficient operation of the organisation, as well as providing personal assistance support to the principal.
Main duties & responsibilities include:
The suitable candidate should possess the following:
· Relevant tertiary qualification (office administration and/or marketing) advantageous.
· Previous Office Management/Administration/PA experience required.
· Computer literacy (Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and Outlook) is essential, as well as a knowledge of the operation of standard office equipment.
Abilities and skills:
· Friendly, outgoing individual with a well-rounded approach and great attitude.
· Strong organisational skills with a systematic, consistent and structured approach to work.
· Ability to work and think independently.
· Ability to work well under pressure and multitask, while maintaining excellent attention to detail.
· Presentable, with the ability to interact respectfully and calmly with clients and contractors.
· Flexibility, adaptability and ability to use initiative.
Please email a covering letter and CV by email only.
All applications will be treated confidentially. Closing date for applications is 24 August 2018.