Leon Saven Design, based in De Waterkant, Cape Town is currently interviewing SACAP registered Architects / Candidate Architects / Architectural Technologists and Interior Designers for projects including commercial, urban renewal and heritage, to residential and interiors. Positions currently available.
The following skills and experience required:
• Minimum 5 years continuous experience.
• Proficiency in REVIT essential. AutoCAD required.
• Experience through all 6 stages of the project cycle, from inception to construction / completion.
• Experience with local authority planning procedures and thorough understanding of SANS and building regulations.
• Sound administration of the contract (JBCC).
• Strong managerial skills.
The successful candidate will be:
• A team player, who is creative, motivated and also able to work independently.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Able to prepare drawings and documentation of a high standard.
• Good administration and office management skills
• A well rounded individual with experience across all stages of projects.
Please send your CV (3 Pages maximum), including a photograph and copy of ID by email only.