A position available for an enthusiastic Architectural Technologist. The ideal candidate will be involved in a wide range of residential projects.
Job type: Full time
Key Responsibility Areas:
– Develop project documentation
– Construct on technical drawings & details
– Coordinating local authority approval submissions & process
– Coordination of consultant, specialist details, specifications
– Working on multiple projects at the same time
Required Qualifications and Skills Required:
– Architectural qualifications
– Must be registered with SACAP
– Proficiency in 2D and 3D software (Archicad/similar is the current default package being used)
– Good technical skills
– Sound knowledge of Local Planning and Municipal requirements and National Building Regulations
– Able to work independently on multiple projects
– Diligent, with initiative and high design detailing
– Track record in technical resolution of complex construction detailing
– Extensive experience in technical design & documentation
– 3D Modelling experience – advantageous
Remuneration & Benefits:
Salary is negotiable for the ideal candidate (depending on experience).
To apply, please submit the following:
– An updated CV
– Professional Registrations
– Key project work
– Career achievements
– Clearly state reasons for leaving previous employers
– Notice period
– Digital Portfolio / Link to such portfolio
– Cover letter stating current and expected remuneration
Preference will be given to candidates currently residing in Cape Town
Forward details via email only.
If you have not received a response within two weeks, please consider your application as unsuccessful.