Tiaan Greyling / Flavio Manzo
email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
03 Aug 2019
FWJK Architecture Cape Town is looking for young architects with strong Revit skills to join our Architecture Team:
- Forward your CV of two pages max, to the email indicated in the advert.
- Forward you portfolio link, website, or pdf (20Mb max) to the email indicated in the advert.
- Email only, no telephone calls will be accepted.
- Indicate in your email
- notice period.
- interview availability (a copy of current payslip is necessary)
- reason for leaving current position
- your Revit ability
- Any application not satisfying the requirements below will be not considered.
- Autodesk REVIT advanced ;
- confident with parameters, shared and global.
- able to work with central model and operate/manage work-sets with the team
- able to work with design templates and their properties
- confident with area plans and quantities schedule tables
- able to work with shared Revit link models & sharing coordinates
- Able to create families in response to project needs.
- AutoCAD Knowledge
- Navisworks Knowledge
- Autodesk Docs, Autodesk BIM 360 preferable
- Dynamo knowledge is an advantage
- Lumion and Enscape knowledge is an advantage
- Good proficiency with Microsoft Office package
- Good proficiency in SketchUp
- Adobe Photoshop & Adobe In-design will be an advantage
- Good knowledge of BIM documentation and workflow process standards
The job consists in working under the direct supervision of an Architect or Lead Designer with the goal of eventually moving up to that position with experience. The work is very collaborative in nature.
- Collaborate on Design Projects
- Architectural drawings production
- Complete Paperwork
- Communicate with Involved Parties
- Coordinates Project Details
Salary and benefits will be negotiated according:
Candidates with free hand sketch drawing ability to apply perspective, contrast, shadows and light to draw a realistic, three-dimensional architectural image in different media are advantaged.