Tiaan Greyling / Flavio Manzo
email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
06 Mar 2018
FWJK Architecture Cape Town is looking for young BIM manager with strong Revit architectural skills to join our Team:
- Forward your CV & Portfolio (file or link) to the email indicated in the advert.
- Email only, no telephone calls will be accepted.
- Indicate notice period.
- Indicate interview availability
- Any application not satisfying the requirements below will be not considered.
- Indication of your last payslip as BIM manager and tasks.
- Good understanding of architecture.
- Architecture degree preferable, but not necessary.
- Experience working from concept design to completion phase.
- Latest Autodesk Revit advanced Knowledge.
Description of possible duties:
- Responsible for BIM standards development and implementation.
- Creation and maintenance of the software Template files to assure standards.
- Automate routines in BIM to support standards and productivity.
- Provide quality control to company standards of all shop drawings produced.
- Assist in developing and enforcing BIM documentation and workflow process standards.
- Train and oversee the day-to-day activities of the Revit users to ensure BIM standards are maintained in the creation of Architectural Revit models.
- Create, upgrade and apply strategies for Bim implementation to be project specific.
- Conduct internal continual education on Revit Architecture.
- Assist on project work –detailing and modelling.
- Assist project teams in BIM project.
Create Revit families in response to project needs.