Gardens, Cape Town
16 Sep 2018
Main admin duties & responsibilities
- Reception and office management: Including receiving and directing phone calls, greeting visitors and clients and general management and support for the office environment. Liaising with clients, on admin & project related functions
- PA and organisational duties for the principal: Including diary management, travel arrangements & scheduling, report compilation, writing up minutes of meetings, etc.
- Basic book-keeping & Admin support: Invoicing, data capturing, including filing, record keeping for the office, administration and project team support being key requirements
- Social media versatility and affinity to the coordination of staff social events will be an added advantage.
Qualifications & Experience
- Relevant tertiary qualification (office administration and/or book-keeping) advantageous.
- Previous Office Management /Office Administration/PA experience required.
- Computer literacy (Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and Outlook) is essential, as well as a knowledge of the operation of standard office equipment.
- Office etiquette with good writing and typing skills essential.
Abilities & Skills
- Friendly, outgoing individual with a well-rounded people oriented personality with a positive attitude.
- Good organisational skills with a systematic, consistent and structured approach to work.
- Ability to work and think independently, ability to take initiative, adaptable and flexible in a new environment.
- Ability to work well under pressure and flexible, while maintaining professionalism and the required calmness.
- Presentable, with the ability to interact respectfully and professional with staff, clients, consultants and contractors.
Motivation letter and CV with reference per email.