Innovative and dynamic practice is looking for Architects & Architectural Technologists
Architects & Architectural Technologists
Cape Town and Durban
Craft of Architecture is dynamic, design orientated and award-winning practice with a fast growing portfolio of work including high-end residential, multi-residential, commercial, retail, leisure and education across Southern Africa and internationally. The practice of 30 architects and designers operates from open-plan studio space in Newlands, Cape Town and Umhlanga in Durban. We are seeking strong candidates to join both studios, to work on several major projects already underway and coming up in the pipeline.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
– Self-motivation, initiative and drive, with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
– A passion for architecture and design
– Good communicator with a friendly manner and problem-solving, can-do attitude
– Excellent all-round design and presentation skills with an emphasis on technical design
– REVIT and/or ARCHICAD knowledge is essential
Fluent spoken and written English with necessary work documents for employment in South Africa is critical.
We offer a competitive salary for the right individual based on qualifications and experience.
Interested applicants are invited to apply by sending a short resume and portfolio, mentioning availability and contact information. We accept digital applications only (maximum file size 6 MB), send applications by email only, stating whether the application is for the Durban or Cape Town studio.
No phone calls please – we will only contact candidates who meet our recruiting criteria.