09 Mar 2018
Architecture and design practice, COA is looking for an experienced qualified Architect to work at its Cape Town studio.
COA (www.coasite.com) is a design orientated, award-winning, architecture and design firm, based in Cape Town, working across a range of projects in the residential, leisure, education and commercial sectors, focusing on Southern Africa.
We are seeking an energetic, experienced architect with extensive high end residential experience.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Degree in Architecture
- Registration with SACAP.
- Initiative, with the ability to work proactively, independently and as part of a team
- Significant experience in detail design and project delivery on high end residential projects
- Must have experience in managing the on-site process and leading site meetings
- Ability to set and meet tight deadlines, including the management and motivation of a team
to achieve this.
- Excellent technical skills, in preferably ArchiCAD or BIM proficiency required
- Must have the ability to document and present work in 2D & 3D
- Knowledge of 3d sketchup, 3d Studio Max, Viz, Photoshop, and InDesign an advantage
- Knowledge of local council regulations and requirements an advantage
- Excellent verbal and communication skills required in order to track and document information and liaise with contractors, consultants and clients.
- Fluent in English and necessary work documents for employment in South Africa
Start Date: As Soon As Possible
We offer a competitive salary for the right individual based on qualifications and experience.
Interested applicants are invited to apply by sending a short resume and portfolio, mentioning availability and contact information. We accept digital applications only (maximum file size 6 MB), to be sent by email only.
No phone calls please – we will only contact candidates who meet our recruiting criteria.