Maré van Zyl / Xander Collen
Bellville, Cape Town
30 Mar 2021
BPAS Architects is looking for a Project Architect that has strong Technical, Building Contract experience and Design skills at their Bellville based office;
Please note that only candidates who meet the criteria will be considered and contacted.
Criteria and summary of the role are;
- Masters in Architecture or equivalent
- 10-12 years post-qualification experience
- Registration with SACAP is compulsory – non-negotiable
- Leading a Team
- Significant experience in detail design and project delivery on both large and small scale projects
- Experience in Contract Administration & Technical Drawings
- Local Planning and Municipal requirements and knowledge of NBR required
- Managing on-site process and leading site meetings
- Management skills
- Proficient in Revit Architecture is essential
- Excellent communication skills (Written & Verbal) in English required to communicate effectively with contractors, consultant, and clients;
- Knowledge of rendering software advantageous.
We offer highly competitive remuneration packages (based on qualifications & experience)
To apply, please submit your CV, application form and a motivational letter (as part of CV) with three contactable references.
The application can be obtained from our Careers section on the website and requested once you have applied.