Panorama, Cape Town
16 Mar 2017
BIM Specialist – Western Cape Office
A position exists at Baker Baynes, a leading Autodesk partner, for a BIM Specialist – in our Western Cape office. (Situated in Panorama, Cape Town)
This person should adhere to the following:
Minimum job requirements:
- Degree/Diploma in Architecture
- Minimum 3-5 years working experience,
- Architecture, Structural and Construction industry knowledge
- Product knowledge of Autodesk solutions and experience with the following software packages preferred: AutoCAD, AutoCAD Architecture, Revit Architecture or competitive products: ArchiCAD
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the following areas:
- Analyse the customer to create a demonstration experience that is customised to the stated business needs, objectives, and questions of the customer audience.
- Provide technical implementation services leadership to help drive successful adoption of Autodesk applications like Revit, AutoCAD, BIM 360.
- Define client process and workflow analysis, as well prepare documentation, and deliver Company solutions to meet customer needs.
- Develop and deliver project implementation plans and schedules.
- Obtain approval of system design, functional and technical specifications and other project deliverables prior to configuration development activities.
- Delivers engaging, informative, well- organised presentation.
- Provide pre and post- sales technical support and training services
- Creative and Analytical
- Solid communication skills
- Ability to thrive under pressure
- Able to work well on your own
- Able to work effectively to meet deadlines
- Self-motivated, inspired & energetic
Computer Software and Architecture & Planning
Apply by email only.