At ARCHI.CAPETOWN we believe that passion is paramount. We are invested in our creative dynamic team. Our architectural interventions are a collaboration of our highly skilled, committed and engaged professionals.
We are looking for a Candidate Architect to join our team. Applicants must be SACAP registered or in the process of registration. UCT graduates preferred.
You will be exposed to conceptual design, contract administration and office management. Institutionalized projects may be one of the portfolios.
We offer a market related salary, discretionary bonus and 13th Cheque.
• B Arch Masters
• 3-5 years’ experience
• Proficiency in Revit (non-negotiable)
• Recent or in the process of SACAP registration
• Driver’s license
• JBCC administration experience essential
• Academic literacy skills
• Submit your CV and link to your portfolio with “Candidate Architect 2017” in the subject line.
• In the body of your email please state what your current and expected salary is.
• Applicants with no experience in Revit will not be considered. Your Revit skill will be evaluated.
NB: This role requires attention to detail, therefore if the application procedure is not adhered to, your application will not be considered!