Cape Town CBD
19 Oct 2018
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic Architectural Draughtsperson or Architectural Technologist to join our team, based in the Cape Town CBD.
Compulsory criteria for applicants to be considered:
- CV (Maximum 2-page PDF)
- Portfolio of own work (Maximum 5-page PDF)
- Examples of previous construction detailing/schedules/specifications (Maximum 5-page PDF)
- Minimum 2 years experience in an architectural office
- Written Reference (Minimum 1)
- Applicants to be South African Citizen
Responsibility and skillset required:
- AutoCAD, Sketchup and Microsoft Office Proficient.
- Technical knowledge of building construction and the associated documentation thereof.
- Knowledge of local authority submission processes, relevant by-laws, building codes and building regulations.
- Ability to work in a team and/or individually and working on multiple projects at the same time.
- Communicate professionally and effectively.
- Efficient time management and objective delivery.
- SACAP Registered candidate or professional
- Resident of Cape Town and surrounds
- Valid driver’s license
- Proficiency in other industry specific software programs such as Corel and Revit
Position: Full time
Salary: Negotiable and dependent on experience
CV and required information must be supplied in electronic format and sent via email.
If applicants have not received a response by 26th October, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Successful applicants will be requested to attend a 30 minute interview with management, during the week of 22-26th October 2018.